You work hard for your money, and you deserve every penny of your tax refund. That’s why MoneyLion has partnered with online tax expert 1040.com to provide you with a simple way to file your federal and state taxes for a flat price of just $25 — and you’re going to love it.
Everything you need. With world-class guarantees.
Peace of mind makes everything easier:
- One price. Bid the days of frustrating pricing tiers and “upgrades” goodbye. The $25 price is the same for every tax situation, including self-employment.
- Maximum refund. 1040.com will calculate and secure your maximum refunds, both federal and state.
- 100% accurate and secure. Every calculation is precise and guaranteed.
How it works
You’ll love the 1040.com unique approach to filing taxes — it’s simple, transparent, and carefully designed to provide you with a stress-free filing experience from start to finish.
- Easy to use. It’s not just a claim — it’s a guarantee.
- Create an account at no cost and they’ll walk you through your return, step by step. You won’t pay a dime until you finalize your return.
- Mobile-friendly. The 1040.com software is optimized for small-screened devices to provide ultimate flexibility. Many can even import their employer’s Form W-2 right on their mobile device.*
Help whenever you need it — at no additional cost
We know that taxes can sometimes make you, well, frustrated. Rest assured that the 1040.com service team is here for you with chat and email support at no additional cost — no upgrade required.
Get your tax refund up to two days earlier1
Have your tax refund automatically direct-deposited into a RoarMoneySM account and you’ll get your money up to two days early. You’ll have an opportunity to do this when you file your tax return with 1040.com.
Give it a try at no cost and no obligation!
* W-2 import will check against a database of employers who have elected to make their employees’ W-2s available. Only the W-2s made available on the database used by 1040.com will automatically import.
1 With direct deposit. Faster and easier access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks versus deposits made electronically and the additional methods available to access funds via a card as opposed to a paper check.
Neither MoneyLion nor its affiliates are tax professionals. This advertisement should not be construed as tax advice. You should consult with an experienced tax professional should you have specific questions about your tax preparation strategy.
MoneyLion is a financial technology company, not a bank. RoarMoney℠ demand deposit account provided by, and MoneyLion Debit Mastercard® issued by, MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC. RoarMoney is a service mark of MoneyLion. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account.