Improve Your Score, Improve Your Life
Your credit score is just one factor that contributes to your financial fitness, but it’s the one that can free or limit your options the most. It can determine what kind of car you can buy, whether or not you get the apartment or can finance the house, what types of interest rates you’re looking at. You can save tens of thousands of dollars or more throughout your life if you have a good credit score.
6 Tips to Boost Your Score
1. Keep an eye on credit reports. Your credit can fluctuate, and knowing your score can help you manage it.
2. Build positive payment history. With timely payments and payment in full, a credit builder loan can help you establish a positive payment history & boost your score.
3. Keep credit card balances low. Try to shoot for 25% credit usage each month if you can. It’ll help your score.
4. Join Credit Builder Plus. Access tools like a credit builder loan, cash advances, credit tracking, and more.
5. Don’t open too many credit cards. Having too many new lines of credit can actually hurt your score.
6. Make payments on time. A late payment can throw off your score. Set reminders & budget to pay on time.
Need a Workout Plan for Your Credit?
Building your credit is easier than you think with MoneyLion’s Credit Builder Plus. It’s a credit building membership that helps you establish positive payment history (payment history makes up over 30% of your overall score) with a low APR loan up to $1,000 that helps boost your score as you pay it off.
Current Credit Builder Plus membership required for Credit Builder Plus loan eligibility; the $19.99 monthly fee will be withdrawn from your linked bank account. All Credit Builder Plus loans are made by either exempt or state-licensed subsidiaries of MoneyLion Inc. The Credit Builder Plus loan may, at lender’s discretion, require a portion of the loan proceeds to be deposited into a reserve account managed by ML Wealth, LLC and held by Drivewealth LLC, member SIPC and FINRA. The funds in this account will be placed into DARXX, a Dreyfus Securities Cash Management vehicle, and may generate interest at prevailing market rates. You will not be able to access the portion of your loan proceeds held in the credit reserve account until you have paid off your loan, and so long as your Credit Builder Plus membership payments are current. If you default on your loan, your credit reserve account may be liquidated by the lender to partially or fully satisfy your outstanding indebtedness. May not be available in all states.
Credit Reserve Accounts Are Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • Investments May Lose Value. For important information and disclaimers relating to the MoneyLion Credit Reserve Account, see Investment Account FAQs and FORM ADV.
Credit score improvement is not guaranteed. Credit scores are independently determined by credit bureaus, and on-time payment history is only one of many factors that such bureaus consider. Your credit score may be negatively impacted if you do not pay back your MoneyLion Credit Builder Plus loan on time, by other financial decisions you make, or by activities or services you engage in with other financial services organizations.