Add your virtual and physical MoneyLion Debit Mastercards to your phone’s digital wallet so you can use them anywhere that accepts mobile pay, which is, like, everywhere! You’ll be able to hover your phone over the card reader for safer, cleaner checkouts. No need to touch anything or hand your card to the cashier.
See instructions on adding a card to your mobile wallet below based on the type of phone and digital wallet you use.
Table of Contents
Add a debit card to Apple Wallet
- Open your Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- In Wallet, tap . You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select the Card Type by tapping “Credit or Debit Card” and then tap Continue.
- Position your iPhone so that your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard appears in the frame, or tap “Enter Card Details Manually” to enter the card details manually. (You’ll need to enter your details manually for your virtual card.)
- You may be prompted verify your card via text or email. Follow the quick steps, and you’re done!
Set the default card and rearrange your cards in Apple Wallet
The first card you add to Apple Wallet becomes your default card for payments. To set your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard as the default, move it to the front of the stack.
- Open Apple Wallet, choose your default card.
- Touch and hold the card, then drag it to the front of the stack.
- To reposition another card, touch and hold it, then drag it to a new location.
Add a debit card to Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app.
- If you have multiple accounts in Google Pay: At the top left, tap Menu . Tap the Down arrow choose an account.
- At the bottom, tap Payment.
- At the bottom, tap Add Credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard info or enter it yourself. (You’ll need to enter your details manually for your virtual card.)
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
After you add your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard or virtual card, you might see a small charge on your RoarMoney account from Google Pay. This charge checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t affect your balance and will go away soon.
Add a debit card to Samsung Pay
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Next, tap Add card (blue +card icon), and then tap Add credit/debit card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your card.
When you add a card, you must agree to the card’s terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the terms, contact the card issuer.