Women Who Roar, powered by MoneyLion, is dedicated to helping women in small businessesbusiness gain access to the relief funds they desperately need to recover from the staggering job losses that women are experiencing in the COVID era.
Table of Contents
What is the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant?
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVO) program was established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, and amended by the American Rescue Plan Act. It provides emergency assistance for eligible venues affected by COVID-19. The program includes over $16 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance. Learn more about SVO Grants here.
There’s no time to waste! You must apply for an SVO Grant by April 8, 2021.
Who should watch this video?
Entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, and anyone with a side gig.
At the end of the hour, you’ll know how to:
- Apply for a Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant. There’s no time to waste! The deadline to apply is April 8, 2021. We’ll be going over:
- Who can apply
- How to apply
- How much to apply for
- What applications to fill out
- The preliminary application checklist. Download your copy here.
- Apply for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Second Draw Loan. PPP loans are SBA-backed forgivable loans that help small businesses keep their workforces employed during the COVID-19 crisis. We’re going to fill out the application form together; download your copy here. Important: The SBA is offering PPP Second Draw Loans only until May 31, 2021, so don’t miss out!
- Apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). This loan provides economic relief to small businesses and nonprofit organizations that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. We’ll walk you through the online and provide updates on EIDL and EIDL Advances. The deadline for applying for an EIDL loan is December 31, 2021. Applicants do not need to take any action re EIDL Advances. SBA is reaching out to those who qualify.